|WHEN||June 17, 2017 - June 17, 2017 @ 8:00am - 5:00pm|
|WHERE||Hilton Del Mar, 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014|
Click edit button to change this text.
16th San Diego BioPharma Conference
We are delighted to announce the recipient of 2017 San Diego Achievement Award
Craig Venter, Ph.D.
Co-Founder and Executive Chairman – Human Longevity, Inc. (HLI)
Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer – J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI)
Co-Founder, Executive Chairman and Co-Chief Scientist – Synthetic Genomics, Inc. (SGI)
Craig Venter, Ph.D., Chairman and CEO, The J. Craig Venter Institute
Richard Geary, Ph.D., Sr. VP, Development, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
Jeffrey Staford, PhD CEO & Founder, Jecure Therapeutics, Inc
Barry Sharpless, PhD W. M. Keck Professor of Chemistry, TSRI
Peng Chen, JD, PhD Partner, MoFo
Panel Discussion: BioPharma outlook in the new global political environment
Joe Panetta, MPH President & CEO, Biocom – The Life Science Association of CA
Paralleled with Bio-Pharma Conference and Pacific Forum
Co-Organizers: SABPA, ChinaBio
Pacific Bio-Partnering is a great platform to explore the opportunities of licensing, investment, fund raising, procurement and other collaboration deals. It is designed for you to pre-arrange 1-on-1 face-to-face meetings with potential partners/investors by using the online tool Partnering360*. Participants can upload their profile to the platform, send invitations to other participants. Once the invitations are accepted, the 30min private meetings will be arranged automatically. Participants have access to pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings in designated meeting areas during the conference, as well as access to Partnering360* database all year round. Pacific Bio-Partnering will be hosted at the same time and in the same venue with San Diego Bio-Pharma Conference (06/17/2017) and Pacific Forum (09/30/2017).
Who shall attend?
- Entrepreneurs and executives from local biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Chinese pharmaceutical companies who are looking for collaboration opportunities
- Investors from local firms or cross Pacific
- Biotech or pharmaceutical service providers
How to Participate?
- Register to the Pacific Bio-Partnering at San Diego Bio-Pharma Conference or Pacific Forum
- Receive a private Partnering360* account registration link sent by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access Partnering360 to enter your information, company profile and schedule meetings. Step-by-step instruction: http://sabpa.org/html/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Instruction-of-How-to-use-Partnering360_SABPA_Pacific-Bio-Partnering.pdf
- Check your Partnering360 account regularly for responses to your meeting scheduling
- Act early to allow enough time to pre-arrange meetings ( >2 weeks prior to the event date)
Need Help? For more information, please email: email@example.com
* Partnering360 is a 3rd party (EBD Group) online software used to schedule meetings for SABPA Bio-Partnering.