|WHEN||September 30, 2017 @ 8:30am - 4:30pm|
|WHERE||Hilton Del Mar, 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014|
13th Annual SABPA Pacific Forum
Bridging Science and Business, West and East. This year’s SABPA Pacific Forum will be packed with many top-notch speakers. You will hear about recent industry success stories and new models of collaborations from leaders of biomedical and pharmaceutical industry across the Pacific Rim.
Confirmed featured speakers:
Kunliang Guan, PhD, Distinguished Professor, UCSD
Matt Tremblay, PhD, COO and VP, Calibr and TSRI
Changyu Wang, PhD, Founder and CEO, Immutics/Huamian Biotechnology
Joan Shen, MD, PhD, VP, Head of development, Janssen China R&D
Yanjun Liu, PhD, VP, Shanghai Pharma
Greg Scott, Founder, ChinaBio
- Cross-Pacific Collaborations and Transactions
- Success Stories of SABPA Entrepreneurs
Greg Scott, Founder, ChinaBio
Ho Sung Cho, VP, Biotherapeutics, Celgene
Jason Brown, Managing Director, C-Bridge Capital
Steven Adams, Executive Director, Pfizer
Laurie Heilmann, SVP, Crown Bioscience
Yuanwei Chen, PhD, CEO, Hinova Pharmaceuticals.
Ming Guo, Founder, Ascentage Pharma
Hui Li, VP, Sorrento Therapeutics
Wen Luo, CEO/CSO, Denovo BioPharma
$45 for general admission ($80 onsite)
$30 for postdoc/students ($60 onsite)
$100 1-on-1 Biopartnering with complimentary general admission (registration closes on September 26th, 2017)
|5th SABPA Bio-Partnering|
Co-Organizers: SABPA, ChinaBio
SABPA Bio-Partnering is a great platform to explore the opportunities of licensing, investment, fund raising and other collaboration deals. It is designed for you to pre-arrange 1-on-1 face-to-face meetings with potential partners/investors/entrepreneurs by using the EBD online tool Partnering360*. Participants can upload their profile to the platform, and send invitations to other participants. Once the invitations are accepted, the 30 min private meetings will be arranged automatically. Participants have access to pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings in designated meeting areas during the conference, as well as access to Partnering360 database all year round. Bio-Partnering will be hosted at the same time and in the same venue with SABPA Pacific Forum (09/30/2017).
Who shall attend?
- Entrepreneurs and executives from local biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Chinese pharmaceutical companies who are looking for collaboration opportunities
- Investors from local firms and across Pacific
- Biotech or pharmaceutical service providers
Current and Previous Participating Organizations1
How to Participate?
- Register SABPA Bio-Partnering event and SABPA Pacific Forum at the link below:
($100, online only, complimentary admission to SABPA Pacific Forum included)
- Receive a private Partnering360 log-in link sent by Whova after your registration
- Access Partnering360 to setup your profile and schedule meetings. Step-by-step instruction is available here: http://www.sabpa.org/1on1instruction2017/
- Please act early to allow time for meeting arrangement (> 2 weeks prior to the event date)
Need Help? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org