|WHEN||July 17, 2017 - August 07, 2017|
Background: The SABPA Board of Director (BOD) is the governing body that oversees the activities of SABPA organization. There are twenty-one (21) board directors for a three-year term. In 2017, seven (7) open seats on BOD for candidates seeking re-election and new election.
Eligibility: An active SABPA member who possesses a high standard of integrity, leadership skills, and teamwork spirit, has served on one SABPA committee for at least one year, made significant contribution to SABPA and demonstrated a long-term commitment to SABPA.
- Go to voting website by click the link 2017 SABPA BOD Election
- On the first webpage, enter your name and email used previously for SABPA events/activities, and click on “next”
- On the second webpage, click “Information” under candidate picture to read more about the candidate; select seven (7) or less from nine candidates; click “Cancel” (it appears after the candidate being selected) to de-selected the candidate; click “Finish voting” to complete your voting process.
- The voting deadline is midnight August 7th, 2017
Nominated Candidates (in alphabetical order):
2017 SABPA BOD Election timeline:
- July 17th, 2017: Start online voting
- August 7th, 2017: Close online voting
- September 1st, 2017: Announce election outcome
2017 SABPA BOD Election Committee, July 16th, 2017