|WHEN||July 16, 2018 - August 10, 2018|
Background: The SABPA Board of Directors (BOD) is the governing body that oversees all activities of the SABPA organization. There are twenty-one (21) board directors serving a three-year term. In 2018, there are five (5) open seats on the BOD for candidates seeking election.
Eligibility: An active SABPA member who possesses a high standard of integrity, leadership skills, and teamwork spirit, and has served on one SABPA committee for at least one year, made significant contributions to SABPA and demonstrated a long-term commitment to SABPA.
- Go to the voting website by clicking the link 2018 SABPA BOD Election in the full screen view
- On the first webpage, enter your name and email used previously for SABPA events/activities, and click “next”
- On the second webpage, click “Information” under the photo of each candidate to read more about the candidate; select up to five (5) from seven candidates; click “Cancel” (it will appear after the candidate is selected) to de-selected the candidate; click “Finish voting” to complete your voting process.
- The voting deadline is midnight August 10, 2018
Nominated Candidates (in alphabetical order):
2018 SABPA BOD Election timeline:
- July 16, 2018: Start online voting
- August 10, 2018: Close online voting
- September 1, 2018: Announce election outcome
2018 SABPA BOD Election Committee, July 16, 2018