2021 SABPA Board Election
2021 SABPA BOD election committee is now accepting nominations.
In 2021, FIVE (5) seats are open for election and re-election.
- Active SABPA membership
- Integrity, leadership skills, and teamwork spirit
- At least on one of SABPA committees for one year
- Significant contribution and a long-term commitment to SABPA
- July 30th, 2021: Announcement and nomination starts
- August 9th, 2021: Nomination closes
- August 12th, 2021: Deadline for nominees to submit one slide of self-introduction
- August 16th, 2021: Online voting starts
- September 1st, 2021: Online voting closes
- September 5th, 2021: Announcement of Election outcome
BOD members with 3-year term ending in 2021:
Hua Gong, Tao Wu, Yi Liu, Kevin Shao, and Guang Chen
- Each SABPA member can nominate candidate(s)
- Nominating member is responsible for ensuring that the candidate meets the above requirements and submits accurate biographic information to the Election Committee
- To nominate a candidate, please complete and send the 2021 SABPA BOD Nomination Form via mail to email@example.com, JC.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, and copy the candidate so that he/she is aware of the nomination. Please note that the nomination closes on August 9th, 2021
- A SABPA member who is nominated by three other members will become a candidate to a SABPA Board Director
- The Election Committee reserves the right to investigate the qualification of each candidate and disqualify any candidate who submits false information
Should yoyu have any questions, please feel free to let us know.
2021 SABPA BOD Election Committee
Haojun Fu, Chair
JC Xu and Xuefeng Zhu, Co-Chairs