Pan-Pacific Biopharma Inc., the wholly owned subsidiary of Yangtze River Pharmaceutical Group (a leading China-based pharmaceutical enterprise: http://www.yangzijiang.com/index.aspx) is hiring a Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) division manager. The major role of this position is to manage the whole process of TCMs entry from Yangtze to the U.S. market as health food supplements.
· Evaluate Yangtze’s TCM product portfolio, identify and recommend candidates for US market entry
· Lead efforts to register Yangtze's TCM products in the U.S. by working with CRO, registration agents and FDA
· Keep abreast of the ever-changing U.S. market landscape with respect to pricing power, sales trends and consumer intelligence
· Identify import channels and develop key strategies for U.S. market entry, including marketing and product sales throughout the U.S.
· Seek strategic alliance with major marketers and import/exports
· Master or equivalent in traditional Chinese medicine, or in related life sciences fields
· 5-10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical or related industries
· Previous experience in sales and marketing required
· Excellent social and communication skills required
· Good English and Chinese language skills required
· Previous experience in import/export preferred
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and cover letter, with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org