List of Jobs
Senior Scientist, Structure Biology
|How to Apply|
Please send you resume to CareerDevelopment@rvacmed.com
1. Develop, enhance, and apply new computational tools, methods, and workflows to design mRNA, antibody and other therapeutic proteins.
2. Prototype, implement, and benchmark machine learning algorithms models, and workflows for RNA/protein modeling and design.
3. Lead the development of infrastructure for computational RNA/protein modeling.
4. Collaborate with groups across the company to support research projects, including Data Science, Molecular Biology, and multiple Therapeutic Areas.
1. Ph.D. in Computational Biology, Structural Biology, Bioengineering, Computer Science, or related discipline.
2. 3+ years' experience with in silico antibody design or mRNA vaccine development is required
3. Expertise in structural analysis of biologics such as antibodies and associated formats (VHH, scFv, Fab etc.) is a plus.
4. Experience in structural modeling and Molecular Dynamics platforms (e.g. Rosetta. Gromacs, Amber etc).
5. RNA structure prediction, mRNA sequence optimization
6. Proficiency in scientific scripting and programming languages, with good working knowledge of machine learning and deep learning on protein/RNA design.
7. Strong written and verbal communication skills, confident decision-making ability, and attention to detail.
8. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
9. Strong work ethic and the ability to accommodate a high level of responsibility and multiple priorities.
10. Energetic, enthusiastic, and interested in learning within a fast-paced organization