List of Jobs
(Sr.) Scientist - Principle Scientist, Protein Eng
|How to Apply|
Please send you resume to CareerDevelopment@rvacmed.com
1. Search and read relevant literature to make proposals.
2. Design, construct, and test expression and activity of proteins in a variety of assays.
3. Build and designing the screen libraries of antigen variants.
4. Work as part of a multi-disciplinary scientific team to implement experimental plans and achieve project goals.
5. Communicate results of experiments with CROs and colleagues.
1. Ph.D. in Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry, Microbiology, or a related field with 3 years industry experience.
2. Proficiency in molecular biology skills, protein structure, including primer design, molecular cloning and protein expression by mammalian systems.
3. Experience with protein structure.
4. Experience with protein variant design and molecular construction.
5. Experience with assay development or binding assay.
6. Experience with experiment design and data analysis.
7. Must be very well-organized and be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
8. Must be a quick learner who is self-motivated and able to ask novel questions and seek clarity.
9. Must be flexible with day-to-day duties and able to thrive in a start-up environment.
10. Must be an excellent team member with strong communication skills and a desire to work collaboratively.
11. Must hold him or herself to the highest professional, scientific and ethical standards.