Job Description Summary
The Assistant Scientific Sales Representative’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by identifying potential customers in US, introducing them to our discovery service. The Assistant Scientific Sales Representative will work with senior manager and is responsible for ensuring that the target revenue for the territory (US) is achieved.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and propose bi-annual business plans for the territory,
- Develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers within the territory.
- Locate new potential customers via prospecting, cold calling and setting up appointments with key decision makers.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals generated through marketing activities.
- Help PM to prepare price quotations, discounts and custom requests at the customers’ request.
- Attend conferences and seminars as required.
- Provide feedback from the field to Senior Management about market dynamics, product performance, competition and market potential.
- Prepare proposals to respond to requests for custom orders.
- BSc with 2 years and MSc or PhD with 0-2 years sales/research experience in electrophysiology, neuroscience and cardiac safety assessment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
- English language proficiency.
High hourly pay with very attractive commission rate.
Work at home and flexible working hour.
Year-end bonus and profit-sharing program.
PharmaCore Labs (PCL):
- Founded in 2013 with headquarters in San Diego, California.
- Core business is ion channel drug discovery in neuroscience and cardiovascular research, and one-stop pre-clinical cardiac safety assessment
- 10,000 sq ft state-of-the-art facility including in-vivo, in-vitro labs, cell culture room, animal housing, molecular biology and chemistry labs.
- Senior management team is highly trained in US pharma and CRO. Our main laboratories are based in Suzhou High Technology Industry Park and Haimen Technology Center (HMC).