Due to business expansion, we are currently seeking a talented and motivated individual with expertise in stem cell biology to join our science team dedicated to developing disease-relevant cellular models. The position is involved in assay development, CRO services and other R&D programs. The candidate is highly desired to have experiences in human iPSC/ESC culture, iPSC reprogramming and CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing techniques, and to independently design and deliver high quality results to meet company’s timelines. This position will involve in management and bench-level activities, as well as interactions with other research teams.
- Lead the group of Associate Scientists/Research Associates to execute the projects in developing disease-relevant cellular models to validate, identify and characterize drug candidate molecules.
- Design and execute process development studies focused on human iPSC reprogramming, genome editing, and implementing the innovative disease-in-a-dish models in drug discovery applications.
- Independently design, implement, troubleshoot, and contribute to the data analysis and present work to project teams.
- Utilize literatures and external resources in the workflow and harness novel technologies in assay development to support ongoing studies.
- Arrange proper trainings to junior researchers.
- Ph.D. with 3+ years working experience in biology, pharmacology or closely related fields. Industrial experience is preferred but nor required
- Experiences in human iPSC/ESC culture, iPSC reprogramming and CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing techniques are highly desired
- Experience with iPSC differentiation into different cell types is ideal but not required
- Solid technical knowledge and hands-on experiences with cell and molecular biology
- Work effectively and efficiently in the dynamic environment, and collaborate well with multiple departments
- Ability to manage multiple service/R&D projects
- Excellent communication and management skills