Due to business expansion, we are currently seeking a talented and motivated individual to join our in vitro Pharmacology team. The candidate for this position will be involved in the development of various disease-relevant cellular models and in vitro bioassays to support preclinical screening and/or evaluation of drug targets or candidate drugs. The candidate with experiences in human ESC/iPSC culture or gene editing techniques is preferred.
- Lead a small group to manage various projects to meet agreed upon deliverables and timelines for preclinical contract research services
- Implement cellular assays using various techniques such as cell sorting, multi-color flow cytometry, CyTOF, gene expression
- Responsible for the development, optimization and verification of various assays including cell-based and immune cell assays to test agents including small molecule compounds, antibodies, and other recombinant biological products
- Manage multiple projects including preparing the project updates and final reports
- Search and utilize literatures and external resources to support ongoing projects
- Work on some internal R&D projects and prepare and update related SOPs
- Assist with and perform other experiments as required
- MS degree with 7+ years or Ph.D. degree with 3+ years working experience biology, pharmacology, or immunology.
- Experience in immune-oncology background is preferred but not required
- Solid technical knowledge and hands-on experience with conventional immunological techniques
- Proficiency in the characterization of blood cell subpopulations employing cytometry and additional methods for immune cell analysis
- Experience with advanced multi-color flow cytometry (FACS) for sorting and analysis of tissue-derived samples is preferred
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and other software/websites for sequencing analysis and data graphing
- Proficiency in data analysis and experiment troubleshooting; accurately interpret data and communicate experimental results internally
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment. Effectively collaborate across functional teams.
- Excellent communication and management skills
About iXCells Biotechnologies
iXCells Biotechnologies Inc. is a San Diego based cell biology and cell technology company dedicated to providing innovative pre-clinical drug discovery solutions with the focus on disease-relevant cellular models, enabling technologies and services to the academic, biotech and pharma communities to accelerate the pace of drug discovery. We offer our customers access to high quality primary and iPSC-derived cells, custom iPSC services, functional bioassay development and execution. With a network of collaborators and partners across biotech and pharma we continue to make discoveries and expand our product offerings to maintain our position as a leader in the marketplace.
iXCells Biotechnologies Inc. is fast growing with positive financial status. We sincerely invite talented and motivated individuals to join our growing teams. We treat our employees as our partners. You will have opportunities to turn your ideas into big impacts. In addition, we provide you opportunities to grow professionally at any stage of your career with the talent development and employee engagement programs. https://www.ixcellsbiotech.com/about-us-2/about
iXCells is an equal opportunity employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.