List of Jobs
Digital Marketing Specialist
|How to Apply|
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your application to email@example.com
Reports to: Marketing Director, Protein Sciences
The Digital Marketing Specialist will serve as an integral member of the WuXi Biologics, Protein Sciences marketing team. This position will work collaboratively to deliver technical and editorial management on the digital platforms.
This position reports to the Marketing Director of Protein Sciences and requires excellent organizational and time management skills. The ideal candidate will have experience with digital media channels, have strong writing skills, and work cross-functionally with a diverse group of professionals at all levels of the organization.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with the production team, sales team and corporate marketing team to develop and implement strategies that promote the WuXi Biologics, Protein Sciences brand and products. The person will manage multiple digital channels, including managing Protein Sciences website, placing Google Ads, making and monitoring social media posts, and managing the marketing automation platforms (such as HubSpot & Pardot). Other responsibilities include managing the inbound lead funnel by developing and executing targeted e-mail campaigns and building landing pages and automation workflows. The person will create, measure, and report the results of the digital marketing efforts by developing and presenting statistical reports using analytical services (SFDC, Google Analytics, HubSpot and Pardot).
• Manage paid and organic social media campaigns and promotions, including copy creation, artwork development, targeting, budgeting, and reporting results to the team and management
• Manage HubSpot and/or Pardot or other marketing automation platform for integrated lead generation and nurturing process.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to implement, monitor, measure, and report on digital campaigns from creating, tactical execution through measurement.
• Collaborate with Corporate Marketing and external agencies to manage Protein Sciences website. Responsibilities include webpage creation/layout, on-page SEO, and user experience improvement.
• Monitor, track and generate reports for Protein Sciences web traffic and provide ongoing, proactive learnings and optimization opportunities to the marketing team.
• Lead the production of videos, dynamic graphics, and image assets for marketing campaigns
• Supporting events/conferences through email campaigns and social media posts as well as campaign monitoring
• Other duties as required
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in digital marketing, or related field
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 2+ years of inbound marketing experience
• Strong organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and manage priorities
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
• Quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, including turning data into actionable insights and marketing initiatives
• Experience with creating, launching, managing, and measuring marketing campaigns
• Strong understanding of the management of corporate social media
• Experience developing and executing pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns
• Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms, preferably HubSpot and Pardot.
• Demonstrated proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Audition, and After Effects)
• Functional understanding of Google Analytics reporting, including the development of custom dashboards and reports
• Basic knowledge of WordPress, HTML5, and CSS is an advantage
• Experience using Microsoft Office 365 cloud applications
• Some travel may be required.