11th Annual SABPA Pacific Forum
|WHEN||September 26, 2015 @ 8:00am - 5:00pm|
11th Annual SABPA Pacific Forum and 1st SABPA Pacific Bio-Partnering
When: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Saturday, September 26, 2015
Where: Hilton Del Mar, 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd, Del Mar, CA 92014
Once a year, movers and shakers of the industry get together under one roof at the SABPA Pacific Forum to discuss new biomedical and pharmaceutical innovations, opportunities to take advantage of trans-Pacific partnerships, and challenges of running a global business. Breakthroughs will be highlighted; success stories will be studied; and leading science parks and incubators will be showcased.
New for 2015: Pacific Bio-Partnering – Arrange one-on-one meetings with the networking tool powered by partnering360 – a product of EBD Group This event aims to help deputies from biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in Southern California to explore potential partnerships and collaborations with pharmaceutical companies and/or investors from Asia.
|$30 for early birds by Sept 21; $40 online regular registration closes on Sept. 24; $50 for onsite registration (cash or check onsite); $10 off for students/postdocs. Fees include main conference, program brochure, parking, continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch.Come and join around 500 professionals in your field to learn about investment, deal-making and legal strategies, to meet with industry leaders across the Pacific and to network with your peers.Program highlights:
- Strategies of running a global business
- Cross-Pacific licensing trends
- Life Science Investment in China
Recipient of the Inaugural Pacific Life Science Achievement Award
Xianping Lu CEO&CSO, Chipscreen Biosciences
||CEO&CSO, Chipscreen Biosciences
||Partner, Morrison & Foerster
||Deputy Director General, China National Center for Biotechnology Development
||Vice President, Life Science Solutions Services, Elsevier
||Vice President, Shanghai FOSUN Pharmaceutical (Group) Co.
||Partner, Sidley Austin LLP
|Greg B. Scott
||Founder and Chairman, ChinaBio Group
||Director of R&D, Coretests
||CEO, Frontier Biotech
||Managing Director, China, Temasek Holdings
||Chief Business Development Officer, Sichuan Kelun Pharmaceutical Co.
||Partner, McKinsey & Company, Greater China Office, Shanghai
||Vice President, Transactions, Johnson &Johnson Innovation
For Conference Program, please click here
Download presentations here:
Innovation in Drug Discovery Leads to Novel Therapy (Xian-Ping Lu)
Challenges and Opportunities in China (Jimmy Zhang)
|$80 for early birds by Sept 21; $90 online regular registration closes on Sept. 24; No onsite registration. Fees include main conference, 1-on-1 partnering, program brochure, parking, continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch.
- New for 2015 – Arrange one-on-one meetings at the SABPA Pacific Forum with the networking tool powered by partnering360, a product of the EBD Group.
- Engage in pre-event discussions and arrange valuable one-on-one meetings with biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and investment companies from San Diego and Asia to explore potential partnerships and collaborations.
- Now at a minimal cost ($80), San Diego’s local entrepreneurs and life science companies are able to access global capital and market opportunities offered by local investors and fast growing Chinese pharmaceutical companies and cross-border Asian investment firms.
- Don’t miss this unique opportunity to gain invaluable key investments for the startup or sustainable growth of your company!
Who shall attend?
- Entrepreneurs and executives from local biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Chinese pharmaceutical companies who are looking for collaboration opportunities
- Investors from local firms and Asia
For more detail, please click here
Instructions on how to use Partnering 360.
Current Corporate Sponsors