|WHEN||May 10, 2016 @ 8:00am - 5:00pm|
Trade Secrets: Overview, Protection, and Litigation
When: 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm, Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
Where: Morrison & Foerster LLP | 12531 High Bluff Drive, San Diego, CA 92130
Registration: See below
The event is free. Online pre-registration is required. Onsite registration may not be available.
Please join us for a substantive presentation on defensibly protecting your company’s trade
secrets from misappropriation and protecting your company against trade secret claims. Our
speakers will provide guidance on the following questions:
- What are trade secrets?
- How can a company protect them?
- How can your company protect against trade secret claims?
- What are former employees permitted to do when competing?
- How do you prepare for and achieve success in a trade secret dispute?
- Mark C. Zebrowski, Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Stephanie L. Fong, Associate, Morrison & Foerster LLP
5:30 to 6:00 pm: Reception and Networking
6:00 to 6:10 pm: Welcome and Announcements
6:10 to 6:45 pm: Presentation #1
6:45 to 7:15 pm: Presentation #2
7:15 to 7:45 pm: Panel discussion/Q&A
7:45 to 8:00 pm: Closing and Networking