Who We Are
Predicine Inc. is an international precision medicine organization that is committed to developing the first- and best-in-class precision diagnostics and precision medicine portfolio to address the unmet medical needs in the US, China and worldwide. We aim to provide innovative non-invasive diagnostic tests to enable precision medicine. Please take this opportunity to learn about Predicine, where we believe people are our most important asset and are dedicated to creating a great place to work. At Predicine, we value a culture of creativity, integrity, responsibility, productivity, and teamwork. We invite people who share the same values to join us.
We seek a highly motivated and talented individual responsible for developing business with biotechnology and pharmaceutical customers in US. Position will be a key member of Predicine’s Business Development team.The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced organization and have extremely high standards and accountability on quality of deliverables.
As a VP/Senior Director/Director, you are expected to:
- Provide exceptional leadership for translating innovative blood test to advance clinical biomarker assessment in oncology clinical trials
- Identify, lead and drive business opportunities with biotech/pharma customers and support biomarker-oriented clinical drug development across all stages
- Provide exceptional business leadership within company, particularly to groups of other functions in product development
- Participate in, or lead, disease focused translational biomarker products, and support on scientific and technical innovation collaboratively with other members of the company
- Prepare high quality scientific, technical or medical materials
- Represent the company externally through presentations at key National / International meetings, interactions with key partners
- Participate and thrive in a past-paced, interactive, team oriented culture
Who you are
In adding new members to our team, we look for people who are inspired
by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and
entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that people are critical
to our success in business, we are dedicated to creating a great place to work and to
providing people with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best
to the business and to their personal and professional growth.
- BA, MS, PhD, or MD degree in a relevant scientific field (e.g. pathology, molecular biology, cancer genetics, cancer biology, molecular oncology).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in sales, marketing, business development, and basic or translational research either in an academic and/or industry setting
- Experience in clinical drug development and biomarkers is beneficial, including basic or advanced understanding of critical development functions, e.g. oncology biomarker development, clinical trials, etc.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead, influence and motivate others
- Able to distill complex issues and clearly articulate solutions
- Ability to demonstrate effectiveness and growth in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Travel required
This is an exciting opportunity to participate in, and to enable, our vision of transforming
healthcare through development of innovative technologies. If you are looking for
opportunities to make a positive and immediate impact on the society, please submit
cover letter and resume to: “contact “at” predicine “dot” com”, and “sjia “at” predicine