Hosted together with Bio-Pharma Conference
Hilton Del Mar, June 17, 2017
Co-Organizers: SABPA, ChinaBio
SABPA Bio-Partnering is a great platform to explore the opportunities of licensing, investment, fund raising, procurement and other collaboration deals. It is designed for you to pre-arrange 1-on-1 face-to-face meetings with potential partners/investors by using the online tool Partnering360*. Participants can upload their profile to the platform, and send invitations to other participants. Once the invitations are accepted, the 30 min private meetings will be arranged automatically. Participants have access to pre-scheduled 1-on-1 meetings in designated meeting areas during the conference, as well as access to Partnering360 database all year round. Bio-Partnering will be hosted at the same time and in the same venue with San Diego Bio-Pharma Conference (06/17/2017). See the link below for more details.
Who shall attend?
- Entrepreneurs and executives from local biotech and pharmaceutical companies
- Chinese pharmaceutical companies who are looking for collaboration opportunities
- Investors from local firms or cross Pacific
- Biotech or pharmaceutical service providers
|Current and Previous Participating Organizations|
|Investors||· GF-Bay City Capital International Life Sciences USD Fund
· Qiming US Healthcare Venture Fund
· Illumina Ventures
|· Ally Bridge Group
· HuaQi Capital
· Proxima Ventures
· Eli Lilly
· Denovo Biopharma
· Theragene Therapeutics
|· Kelun Pharma
· CTTQ Pharma
· Califia Bio
· Sino-Singapore (Chengdu) Innovation Park Development Co
|· Songshan Lake
How to Participate?
- Register SABPA Bio-Partnering event and San Diego Bio-Pharma Conference at Whova:
($100, complimentary admission to Bio-Pharma Conference included)
- Receive a private Partnering360 event registration link sent by Whova after you complete your registration
- Access Partnering360 to setup your profile and schedule meetings. Step-by-step instruction is available here: https://www.sabpa.org/1on1instruction2017/
- Check your Partnering360 account regularly to check your meeting scheduling
Please act early to allow time for meeting arrangement ( > 2 weeks prior to the event date)
Need Help? Please email: email@example.com
* Partnering360 is a 3rd party (EBD Group) online software used to schedule meetings for SABPA Bio-Partnering.