BroadPharm is a San Diego based, fast-growing biotech company which specializes in providing high purity PEG products and chemistry services worldwide. We are seeking a highly motivated research scientist to join our dynamic team.
• Demonstrate strong synthetic chemistry expertise, use latest scientific advances and creative solutions to solve challenging synthetic issues.
• Evaluate synthetic routes as an individual contributor, which includes, but is not limited to, route discovery, optimization, safety evaluation.
• Provide technical support to QA/ QC.
• Lead and contribute to scientific and technical discussions with co-workers and clients to plan, execute, resolve issues.
• Prioritize the chemistry efforts to ensure timeline adherence and project alignment to meet group and company goals.
• A MS/ Ph.D degree in Organic Chemistry with 2-5 years of lab experience
• Expert knowledge of process chemistry, synthetic organic chemistry, analytical methods (especially NMR, LC/MS) and characterization of compounds.
• Strong Experience with design of experiments preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, succinct and timely communication and proven ability to foster important relationships with customers and key stakeholders.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills, with ability to successfully manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Highly self-motivated and detail-oriented, with proven ability to work independently.
• Highly proficient in MS Office Suite software (Word, Chemdraw, Excel, PowerPoint).
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No recruiter please.
Job Type: Full-time