We are hiring……
Please send your application (or question) to email@example.com
Scientist, in vitro pharmacology
- Ph.D. in Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry or a related field
- Biological assay development, validation, quality control, and application in discovery research.
- Experience in development of SOPs, writing of research proposals and study reports.
Scientist I/II, HTS and compound management
- Ph.D. in biology, biochemistry, or closely related field
- Scientific and technical background in drug discovery, with demonstrated proficiency in assay development, optimization, and screening with small molecules.
- Perform and manage SAR/HTS compound screening project.
Scientist, in vivo Immuno Oncology
- PhD or advanced degree with 0-2 years of experience in the area of immune oncology.
- Broad expertise in tumor immunology, cellular immunology, and high dimensional flow cytometry.
- Extensive experience in immune-oncology assays and biology, particularly T cell, Dendritic cell, macrophage and NK cell-related assays, flow cytometry, immune cell isolation and phenotyping, cell proliferation and cytotoxicity, and other functional assays.
Research Associate II/III, in vitro Immuno Oncology
- BS in the life sciences with a preference for a concentration or focus in immunology or biochemistry.
- Experience conducting aseptic cell culture of primary and established immune and tumor cell lines.
- Basic knowledge of ELISA assays and FACS instrumentation.
Research Associate II/III, in vivo Immuno Oncology
- B.S., and M.S. with 1+ years of experience in Immunology, Cancer Biology, Pharmacology or related field to apply as a Research Associate /Scientist.
- Experience in sterile cell culture techniques, and in vitro/ex vivo immune cell-based assays.
- Experience in T cell, dendritic cell, macrophage and NK cell-related assays, flow cytometry (including FACS methods, analysis and interpretation).
- Experience in handling rat is a big plus
Research Associate II, HTS and compound management
- BS or MS in Molecular and Cellular Biology, Cancer Biology, Pharmacology or related field with 0-3 years of relevant industry/ academic experience.
- Experience in cell culture, assay development, and compound screening is a plus
Research Associate, in vitro pharmacology
- BS or MS in biological sciences with minimal 1-2 year relevant experience
- Extensive cell culturing experience.
- Experience in cell counting (manual and digital methods); cell sorting, stable cell line selection and maintenance.
Research Associate I/ Intern, in vitro Immuno Oncology
- B.S. in Life Sciences or material sciences-related field.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative in troubleshooting experiments and performing data analysis.
- Flow cytometry experience is preferred, but not required.
Assistant Project Manager, project management
- B.S. in Life Sciences related field.
- Demonstrate skills of Microsoft Office and other basic computer software.
- Must be able to think critically and logistically.