|WHEN||November 13, 2018 - November 14, 2018|
BioCentury and BayHelix Present:
The China Healthcare Summit 2018
The Bridge to Innovation
November 13-14, 2018
Early-Bird Registration Now Open
Reserve Your Seat and Save
SABPA Members: Save an Additional 20% on Registration with Discount Code: SABPA2018
BioCentury and BayHelix Present: The 5th China Healthcare Summit in Shanghai November 13-14, 2018. The China Summit is a VIP-only event for busy biopharma and life sciences executives and investors to get a first-hand look at the innovation, business and policy transformations taking place in China. The conference is THE place to meet the right Chinese investors and partners in an intimate setting.
Seating is limited, so register today to reserve your seat and “Early-Bird” discount.
8 Reasons to Join Us in Shanghai
- Two days of strategic sessions and keynotes tailored to help busy executives understand emerging opportunities and challenges in China.
- The China Summit report created by Insights Partner, McKinsey & Company. This exclusive analysis documents market trends and identifies business imperatives for biopharma and life sciences companies doing business in China.
- New for 2018: For the 1st time, the China Summit will feature a presenting company track to showcase biotechs from China, Asia and the West, hand-picked by BioCentury and BayHelix.
- New for 2018: A 1×1 meeting system will allow attendees to arrange face-to-face discussions with investors and corporate delegates.
- Learn how biopharma CEOs, heads of research and leading investors are leveraging China’s innovation, policy initiatives and access to capital markets in HK and domestic exchanges to build a globally facing industry.
- Three VIP receptions to network with senior-level executives and investors.
- The annual BayHelix Awards ceremony and lunch to celebrate R&D and commercial achievements in China.
- Multiple networking breaks throughout the event to meet peers across the China innovation ecosystem.
The China Summit agenda has been developed by an Organizing Committee that includes China industry KOLs and BioCentury’s editorial team. Simultaneous translation is provided in all strategic sessions.
U.K. TRACK HOST