2021 SABPA E-Club Business Series Event
- How does a gene-editing CRO develop into a platform-based antibody drug discovery biopharma?
- How to integrate seemingly disparate technologies into one discovery platform to advance drug discovery and development?
- How to incorporate the use of high throughput technologies and in vivo animal studies
together to streamline drug discovery?
- How to discover effective therapeutic human antibodies for 1500+ unique drug targets?
- Dr. James Jin, VP of Biocytogen, will provide insights about Biocytogen’s key thinking and decisions in the last thirteen years of development, with a focus on genetically engineered mice, including drug target humanized mice, RenMice, and RenMice HiTS Platform.
Registrations is free; please use the following link or scan QR code for registration
Full name and working email are required for registration
15:55 Online meeting room open
16:00 Welcome (Rong Xu, event host)
Introducing SABPA E-Club (Guang Chen, E-Club Chair) 16:05 Introducing event speaker ( Jian Ma, event organizer)) 16:10 From Gene Editing to Antibody Drug Discovery -
Biocytogen's Journey powered by Mice (James Jin) 16:50 Open Discussion
James Jin, Ph.D. Vice President of Biocytogen
Dr. Jin received his PhD in Virology at Wuhan University in 1997. After postdoctoral training at Colorado State University, he worked as a Research Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago from 2005 to 2010. In 2010, he was recruited to Advanced Cell Technology, Inc. as a Senior Scientist. Dr. Jin joined Biocytogen as the Director of Technology in 2011, where he was promoted to vice president. His research expertise spans the fields of virology, immunology, proteomics, protein structure, human stem cell, and
SABPA Entrepreneur Club (E-Club) Committee:
Chair and co-chairs: Guang Chen, Xuefeng Zhu, Mingzhu Zhang
Online Events: Andrew Wang Sponsorship: Mingzhu Zhang, Jian Liu
Innovation series organizer: Wenhua (Jocelyn) Yu Business series organizer: Rong (Michelle) Xu Drug discovery and development series organizer: Jian Ma Media, communication and outreach: Sean Zeng Webpage on SABPA Website: Weixuan Chen Attendees’ database: Weizheng Zeng
Advisers: Peter Zhu, Yahu Liu, Feng Yang, Xiangming Fang, Peter Huang, Tao Wu, Yinghong Gao, Shuangwei Li, Yang Liu, Wenjun Shen, Gong Hua