Inside Sales Associate
San Diego, CA 92121
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an Inside Sales Associate to help grow the iXCells Biotechnologies brand. As our Inside Sales Representative, you will be a key member of our Business Development team. The job involves lead qualification and establishing early stage opportunities, positioning iXCells Biotechnologies products to both existing and new customers in order to provide solutions to their projects and business needs. The ISR role is exciting and challenging as you have the opportunity to utilize your scientific knowledge and lab experience while selling products that help companies advance our understanding of human disease.
- Reach out to existing accounts and prospect new accounts, engage with potential customers using various methods for outreach and engagement including social selling, phone, and email.
- Respond to inbound inquiries generated by website content and marketing campaigns
- Work collaboratively with Business Development Director to develop forecasts and manage new business opportunities.
- Bridging the customers and production team to provide customers with technical information and/or tools; work on customers' troubleshooting and/or complaints with a technical issue
- Meet with prospects and customers at networking events, conferences and site meetings
- Assist sales & marketing in gathering intelligence on accounts, prospective buyers using online research tools
- Work together with the Business Development team to ensure all possible actions are done in order to secure business in competitive situations
- Participate in regular Marketing and Sales meetings
- Assist with promotion and execution of company events
- A degree in life science, with preferred experience in primary cells/stem cell research, especially in a Drug Discovery setting
- 2+ years of experience in a Life Science laboratory, Sales role, or a related field with customer-facing experience.
- Experience with strategic sales skills with proven ability to develop and grow key accounts is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities in both sales and scientific settings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability of tracking multiple projects
- Creative thinking and strong interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM application).
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance