Company introduction: NeoLogics Bioscience Co., Ltd was founded in Suzhou, 2018. Currently it is a pre-clinical stage biotech company focusing on biologics for immune modulation. The disease areas cover cancer, autoimmune and inflammation.
Our company is committed to lead the innovation of truly BIC (best in class) and FIC (first in class) biological immunotherapies for the benefit of patients worldwide. We have integrated robust in silico data mining, analyzing and phenotypical target validation system to ensure a sustainable pipeline. We also leverage resources from mature CRO, CDMO in China to advance our pipeline to certain milestones.
For the present, we have two drug candidates in IND enabling stage and 5 candidates in early discovery stage. We have just secured 15Mn $ pre-A round financing and are looking for talents to join us.
- Responsible for identification and evaluation of novel drug targets for unmet medical needs in major disease areas (Oncology, Autoimmune), with sound scientific rationale, and coming up with proposals for promising drug targets that drive the company’s R&D pipeline.
- Mining proprietary and public biological data/database to generate novel hypotheses or insights.
- Responsible for database/AI company information collection and collaboration, filter settings for identify new targets, and manage seamless connection bwtween informatics and Neologics internal target identification&validation platform before the targets get into the portfolio.
- Participate in translational research that could lead to new target identification, indication expansion or new combination therapy approaches.
- Collaborate closely and effectively as a member of global biomarker and translational research team, follow sound scientific practices and maintain effective documentation of activities and analyses.
- Research and tracking identified project’s IP landscape.
- Tracking trends, target companies, and competitors with identified projects. Delivering Innovation metrics reporting and analyses for senior management, including trend analyses and commentary on key statistics in defined timeline (monthly).
- PhD degree in bioinformatics / genomics/cancer biology or autoimmune biology fields, familiar with targets.
- Familiarity with public databases and tools: NCBI, Ensembl, TCGA, cBioPortal, Oncomine, dbSNP, broad institute etc.
- Experience with open-source bioinformatics tools and packages.
- Self-motivated and enjoys teamworking within an international team and dynamic environment always with timeline in mind.
- Thorough understanding and interest in tumor biology and immunology
- Fast learner and excited for new challenge.
- Strong programming and scripting abilities in R, and proficient in at least one other programming language (Python, Perl, Shell scripting, Java etc. is prefered.