Company introduction: NeoLogics Bioscience Co., Ltd was founded in Suzhou, 2018. Currently it is a pre-clinical stage biotech company focusing on biologics for immune modulation. The disease areas cover cancer, autoimmune and inflammation.
Our company is committed to lead the innovation of truly BIC (best in class) and FIC (first in class) biological immunotherapies for the benefit of patients worldwide. We have integrated robust in silico data mining, analyzing and phenotypical target validation system to ensure a sustainable pipeline. We also leverage resources from mature CRO, CDMO in China to advance our pipeline to certain milestones.
For the present, we have two drug candidates in IND enabling stage and 5 candidates in early discovery stage. We have just secured 15Mn $ pre-A round financing and are looking for talents to join us.
- Tracking trends, target companies, and competitors with identified projects. Delivering Innovation metrics reporting and analyses for senior management, including trend analyses and commentary on key statistics in defined timeline (monthly).
- Research and tracking identified project’s IP landscape.
- Helping Identification and evaluation of novel drug targets for unmet medical needs in major disease areas (Oncology, Autoimmune), with sound scientific rationale, and coming up with proposals for promising drug targets that drive the company’s R&D pipeline.
- Maintain and own monthly dashboard that will drive clarity to External Innovation deliverables across organization. Coordinating with higher management and internal groups to compile required inputs for collaboration projcets.
- Keep abreast of the external environment and support Lead and Directors on key relationship building activities. Support Innovation Vice President by pulling together information for Leadership Team and presentations.
- Meeting minutes for important internal R&D meetings and business development/collaboration meetings.
- Reviewing new guidance or regulations to assess the impact on our policies/processes.
- Technical background to understand the science and ideas of potential and current projects. Literature searching& reading, information gathering technique will be examed before hiring. Presentation in English should be given before hiring. Minimum Master’s degree in life sciences.
- Work experience for more than 3 years in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical industry, is preferred.
- Familiarity with drug development, fundamental financial knowledge such as reading NPV model and commercialization is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills especially in English oral and writing.
- Demonstrated sharp learning curve in emerging and diversified biotechnology industry.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced working environment.
Life science business vision establish and career path building.
Friendly working environment with beer brewery.