Company introduction: Cali Pharmaceuticals is a start-up biotech company focused on developing novel 505b2 product to address unmet medical needs for the post-operative acute care. The company's global product development team is looking for a pharmaceutical development scientist with experience with liquid injectable and tablets product formulation and analytical development to join the team to share its vision and enhance its capability for formulation research and development to support the pre-clinical and clinical development of programs.
- Design, execute and interpret formulation development based on the defined deliverables, planning the activities to meet the project timelines.
- Perform analyses of formulation samples and drug products, manage analyses of stability samples, can use analytical instrumentations such as HPLC, KF, viscometer, and osmometer etc.
- Manage external CROs for outsourced analytical activities.
- Prepare presentations of data and progress; make regular presentations during formulation development projects
- Act as the lead on multiple projects with direct and/or indirect report management responsibilities
- Projects may involve pre-formulation assessment, formulation development, scale-up and/or tech transfer to manufacturing, as well as formulation optimization to provide desired solubility, stability and container compatibility.
- Remain current in the field by review of relevant scientific literature.
- Ph. D. in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or area with formulation focus.
- 3-5 years experience in pharmaceutical formulation for new product
- Can communicate in Mandarin at professional level is a plus.