List of Jobs
|How to Apply|
For submission, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multiple Positions in Discovery Biology
Protego Biopharma is a Series A stage, fast-growing company focusing on R&D of small molecule therapeutics targeting protein misfolding diseases affecting a variety of therapeutic areas. We are seeking multiple biologists at different experience levels to join our team of experience drug hunters. If you are a result-driven, risk-taking scientist who wishes to translate research into medicines, please read on. All roles require significant hands-on experience and domain expertise in one or more areas that include small molecule drug discovery, molecular cell biology, protein biochemistry and biophysics, bioassay development, or pharmacology. Ability to think out of the box, work in a fast-paced environment, striving for excellence, high aptitude for learning, trouble shooting, team work, and communication skills are essential. All positions are located in San Diego, California. Onsite work is required.
A PhD in Biological Sciences and closely related fields with 0-15 years’ experience.
· Self-motivated, strong work ethics, passion for advancing science and medicine.
· Extensive hands-on experience with modern biotechnology and techniques related to protein engineering, production, characterization, and biophysical assay development; cell engineering and cell assay development; or high throughput screening.
· Demonstrated deep understanding of related domain knowledge as demonstrated with strong publication or contribution to drug discovery projects, is required.
· Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, eager to learn and continuously improve, and a dedication to quality and integrity.
· Effective and professional communication skills, written and oral, and aptitude for problem solving and technical writing.
· Ability to work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced team environment, meet deadlines and company objectives
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Protego is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, sexual orientation or veteran status.