List of Jobs
|How to Apply|
Please send you resume to CareerDevelopment@rvacmed.com
1. Supporting Finance Director in managing the finance and accounting responsibilities of RVAC US and coordinate between departments.
2. Responsible for daily transaction, account payable, internal transactions, monthly closing, journal entries, maintain finance policy, and provide training to employees for any issues related to finance and accounting.
3. Responsible for reviewing external accounting information and economic information to ensure the normal disclosure of financial information.
4. Serves as a resource to business providing guidance for accounting and compliance risk avoidance.
5. Assist with audit preparations, investigate and resolve audit findings, discrepancies and issues of non-compliance
6. Responsible for organizing the entities daily financial accounting, budget, and provide timely and accurate financial statements.
7. Collect and analyze financial information, provide financial data for business decision-making, and assist finance head to complete monthly consolidation for China financial operating reports.
8. Assist in the formulation of the company's annual operation plan, CAPEX plan, and actual expenditure tracking. • Responsible for entities administration support if needed, and other ad hoc assignment.
1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance Management. CPA preferred.
2. 5+ years accounting experience with extensive GL knowledge.
3. In-depth knowledge of all aspects of accounting and finance, tax and treasury including technical aspects, such as US GAAP, and IFRS reporting requirement.
4. Must have experience in establishing robust process and procedures.
5. An in-depth knowledge of ERP system and proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, PPT, Word)
6. Experience of budgeting, cash flow forecasting techniques and financial statement analysis is a plus.
7. Experience in life sciences, healthcare, biotech, and a global company is a plus. International experience a plus.
8. Strong communication skills across all levels, result orientated problem solver, Chinese language is a plus.
9. Experiences SOX compliance and internal control.