List of Jobs
Director, Business Excellence
|How to Apply|
Please send you resume to CareerDevelopment@rvacmed.com
1. Directly work with company CEO to provide strategic and operational assistance
2. Help shaping strategy, formulate implementation plan, draft corporate and Board communications, managing meetings and projects, assisting fundraising activities and other business initiatives, building decks, tracking prospects, preparing data and other materials.
3. Build professional relationships. Quickly gain deep trust of your colleagues, partners, and board team quickly.
4. Set out company KPI which is in line with company objective, monitor the KPI implementation by developing reports or tools, operations and process standpoint. Optimize the business process to ensure strategy implementation and strengthen the synergy cross function.
5. Centrally coordinate cross functional activities in order to realize business critical projects
6. Project manage corporate initiatives and improvement projects to ensure high level of excellence in business operations.
7. Support CEO for business review with Senior Management Team on regular basis.
8. Act as PMO for the site ramping up project to establish the workstream and the “plan-track-review” process to ensure the alignment for strategy and execution.
9. Ensure strategic alignment across business units to delivery on business priorities.
10. And other duties may be assigned by line manager.
1. Expert project management skills with a track record of managing multiple projects and driving results.
2. Ability to demonstrate poise, organizational skill and executive presence.
3. Experience at a Management Consulting firm or Internal Strategy team of a large corporation.
4. Strong positive / can-do attitude and comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization.
5. Minimum of 8 years of experience.
6. Familiar with global biotechnology industry.
7. Experiences working with local government a plus.
8. Strong communications skills.
9. Fluent in both English and in Chinese.
10. BS in biology, chemistry or other related scientific fields, MBA a strong plus, past consulting experience a plus.