Telesair Inc. is a medical device company located in Southern California. We are developing a series of medical devices for both acute and chronicle respiratory diseases. Telesair is committed to improve quality of life and standard of care. We are developing an innovative solution that can improve the safety and reduce the patient burden of care.
As a member of the Embedded Software Engineering team, the Embedded Software Engineering Intern will participate in development of embedded software for medical devices.
The position is located at Irvine, CA.
Anticipated Project Areas & Learning Opportunities:
• Developing test frameworks to medical device
• Implementing features that will be part of respiratory care devices.
• Building a tool to troubleshoot/debug Firmware
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Casual, fun work environment
• project that will challenge you
• Potential for career growth
• Participation in the design and development of medical device under regulatory
• Hands on coding experience in C/C++ medical products
Opportunity to participate the complete cycle of medical device development and submission
We are seeking someone that:
• Is studying towards a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
• Available for the approximate period of Jan 2021 - September 2021, with a strong preference to be available on-site in Irvine
• Passionate about embedded software engineering
• Proficient in C/C++
• Good understanding of operating systems and computer architecture fundamentals
Additional qualifications here and below
• Experience working with microcontrollers
• Can read and understand schematics
Soldering skills is preferred