Founded in 1955, Gingi-Pak has emerged as an industry leader in soft tissue management product manufacturing. In the late 1960s, it pioneered the development of gingival retraction cords in response to the need for superior soft tissue management during common dental procedures. In 2017, the company was wholly acquired by Pac-Dent, Inc., a powerhouse in the endodontic, preventive, restorative, and infection control segments of the dental industry. Gingi-Pak is a cGMP and ISO13485:2016 certified company.
- B.S. Degree In Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with computer-aided design CAD software experience
- Hands-on prototyping, testing & troubleshooting experience
- 0-2 years of experience in mechanical engineering or a related field
- Materials selection experience
- Mandarin Chinese language skills a plus
- Ability to design new products
- Ability to design fixtures, tooling, and mechanical machines/devices
- Developing and designing new products and collaborating with team members or external collaborators for verification/validation studies and tests.
- Design or modify mechanical systems or components and create detailed 3d models, drawings, and specifications.
- Documenting project-related species, such as technical reports, work instructions, test methods, process development documentation, qualification documents for design verification, and design validation studies.
- Participate in multi-functional projects, Such as the development of current products or parts.
- Occasional needs for business travel within states (5%)
- Health/dental/vision insurance