List of Jobs
Scientist, InVitro-MolBio Analytical Scientist
|How to Apply|
Please send you resume to CareerDevelopment@rvacmed.com
1. Act as a scientist and subject-matter expert in the molecular analysis of RNA and in vitro assessment of nucleic acid delivery technologies.
2. Build and establish in vitro and molecular biology assays for characterization of purity of RNA purity.
3. Establish in vitro potency assays that ensure quality and stability of mRNA formulated with a delivery vehicle.
4. Assist in guiding translation of RVAC early preclinical research projects ’s delivery and formulation technologies that will lead to RNA vaccine and therapeutic products.
5. Apply knowledge of analytical assays for nucleic acids and formulations to define identity, strength, purity, quality, and potency of investigational materials that will support tech transfer and establish framework for assays supporting regulatory filings.
6. Application of QbD principles and assessment of program/project risks that relate to delivery vehicle, formulations, process scale-up/scale-down, and work with GMP, Regulatory, and Quality to manage risks.
7. Use knowledge of regulatory guidelines to sustain research and development efforts in discovery and early development programs.
8. Think creatively to understand, trouble-shoot, and solve complex challenges, note program risks, and evaluate new technologies to ensure brilliant execution of function and program objectives.
9. Communicate data to technology development team members and organizational leadership.
1. Strong proficiency in analysis of nucleic acids by a variety of means, including electrophoretic methods; ion-exchange and other LC methods to analyze RNA; PCR including digital droplet and RT-PCR.
2. Strong proficiency in cell culture and cell and cell expression analysis including flow cytometry and ELISA or other techniques
3. Working knowledge of nucleic acids therapeutics
4. Awareness of regulatory guidelines to craft and guide analytical strategies for RNA-focused discovery programs and early-development translation efforts
5. English fluency (written and spoken)
6. Strong capability with business software (Office 365 including, Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel) and other software that is key to job responsibilities.
7.Strong written and oral presentation abilities.
8. Track record of strong research contributions that could be demonstrated with first-authored publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
9. Prior experience executing Tech transfer of a discovery/early development program to a GMP manufacturer (internal or external)
10. Education: PhD with 0-2 years of experience, MS with 2+ years of experience, BS with 5 or more years of experience
11. Education in Pharmaceutical Science, Molecular Biology, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other relevant discipline